Oct 27, 2007

me in reality rather than a dream

the reality is always keeping away from my imagination
the world is not like what i thought of
people are taking everything valued by others very seriously
just like what my ba said, my feeling of existence is very little
even the feeling of existence in the world
i found i prefer to be living in my own world subconsciously
although i don't wanna be, it just appears to be
i can't locate myself and i don't know what i'm supposed to do
i'm tired from meeting others' expectations and forcing myself to be the one i'm supposed to be
it all comes from pressure around, i know that
but even a dust does exert on me (or make me feel i'm exerted)
as a whole, i still don't get used to the life i'm living
it has been almost 2 months. still don't know what's going on with me

No comments:

Post a Comment