Aug 15, 2006

System updates

There have been several system updates as of August 15th, 2006.
  1. RSS feed of latest entries in archive has been introduced. The link is on the right column of the index page with icon RSS feed. Place the link in your feed reader and you will get my lastest blog entry.
  2. The site has been proved to be XHTML 1.0 Strict, CSS and RSS valid. Click the buttons on the right column of the index page to check the validation.
  3. Descriptions of each item of the category have been added to the index page on the right column. Point the cursor over the item then it will show.
  4. The 3 special pages, Info.Notice and Help, have all been completed. See Info. for my personal information and details of my blog. See Notice for any tips of using my blog. See Help for FAQ which may help solve your problem.
Please leave comments for any suggestions to my blog design.

http://mch.my.net-yan.com/mch/megachamber/entry/16/

No comments:

Post a Comment