Aug 5, 2009

busy summer

i've been working non-stop during my internship period. several positions and stuff have kept me busy for over weeks. endless trial and error from my work, website banner, frequent fyp meetings and preparation deadlines, though summer still hasn't come to a half, hockey regular practice, and now preparation for the coming trip to kenting. rarely i could leave the office, back home directly and take a rest for that night. i could never imagine how valuable an 8-hour sleep and a free afternoon at weekend are before working in this so-called office hours. dare say i'm absolutely not ready for leaving the school and living in this way for the rest of my life. let me get back my wonderful beautiful hall life full of joy and freedom soon. enjoy my last summer vacation and my last university life.

postscript
losing memory and my consciousness
- no idea of why giving that response or behaving like that

No comments:

Post a Comment