Aug 1, 2009

at the end of my life

i found i lost memory quickly
when it's come to the 2nd summer in my university life
i have no idea what i've done in the last one
and something happened in my secondary school life is kind of missing in my mind
i used to have so many college schoolmates
at least 5 years we're going to the same place every morning
but i can't recognise someone on facebook was once a schoolmate in college
how about classmates? how about my friends?
who are they? how did we know each other?

i found i'd refuse to meet someone long time no see, especially in a mass gathering
i prefer a small one
while we're getting farther, our conversation is getting fewer
who made us close friends? and who tore us apart?
are there any forever friends?
or just seldom gathering?

time passes by in this way
and my memory is losing at that rate
spending my whole life chasing after this and these
at the end of day, will i still remember why?
will i recognise who i am?

i don't know why
i just know that it's the end
at the end of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment