Mar 5, 2010

kidults 60

 
這是《kidults》雜誌第六十期其中兩頁。雖然從不閱書,但大概正是面對筆者描述的狀況。如果妳喜歡,我們一起每天看一個故事吧。





little opinion about kidults magazine

Hi. After reading the latest issue 60 (Feb 2010) just want to say something. Hope you guys are still reading this forum. I'm a little fan of Kidults. (I've been following at least since issue 30)

Finally in issue 60 I found something I'm satisfied with. What I think is good this time is all about the visits to So Uk Estate, Shum Shui Po and the Nanlian Garden. Yeh, I love the idea of reminiscene. And those paragraphs (& also photos & drawings) really attracts & guides me to the places.

Moreover, the sections visiting 2 artists and introducing 3 new books about love are also admirable, because they introduce something interesting and unusual to the readers.

I know you have been talking to some artists & stars every time. Actually this is good for promotion and attraction of readers. But I think the contents of the interview should be deeper and more meaningful. Don't just say something which is general and applicable to every person interviewed. Ask some specific & constructive questions that are inspiring to the readers.

I noticed that this time more sections are written by college students. Perhaps that's why the text are more in depth in my opinion. (I'm also a college guy) Maybe you should let the college students do the guidance for the junior in the sections so that the whole thing would be more readable and worth reading.

That's just my little opinion for the time I've been following. Add oil for every issuance. Looking forward to your next! =]

i don't know why i wrote this on the kidults forum

No comments:

Post a Comment